Mogeek is the absolute best designer that I have ever worked with. I am a very difficult and demanding client and expect only the very best. He exceeded my expectations in every way. By the time we were done, I felt guilty not paying him more. If you have the good fortune of being accepted as a client by this designer, you should run, not walk, as fast as you can toward his work!
How Digital Creations AS started their logo design journey
Prove.no is a Norwegian practice test website. We focus mainly on theoretic tests used in drivers education. We have been around for a few years and want to take the game one step up with a new graphic profile. A new logo is the first step, we will be redesigning our website around the new logo afterwards.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Most of our users are aged 15-25, but we also have quite a few "grown up" users.
1. ...should contain the words "Prøve.no" (The scary-looking 'o' is a Norwegian thing; ø ).
2. ...can use a different color for the slash over the 'o', or use the slash as a graphic effect. Remember that this is a common letter in Norway, and you should therefore use the proper character in the font you are using if you are not modifying it for other purposes.
3. ...should look good in several color schemes including grayscale.
4. ...should have a logo image/graphic that is unique. Right now we have a very test-specific logo, but it could be very cool with just a unique logo-emblem in addition to the text "Prove.no". Also, the logo should work for websites that are not necessarily traffic-related. Test-taking is the key here.
5. ...should be available in a vector file format.
To view the existing logo, please visit http://www.prove.no, but do not feel constrained by the current color scheme.