We're a Web 2.0 company specializing in travel and location guides. We're young and fun but also have enough credibility for users to respect our content. The name Qwilio is a riff on "quill."
A tech-savvy audience that's comfortable accessing location-based content from the internet and mobile devices.
- See the attached example page from the website. The logo in the upper left is clearly a placeholder; this is where the logo you create will appear on most of the website pages
- Our colors are gray, blue, and white with some orange accents. The logo doesn't necessarily need to be these colors but it shouldn't clash with them
- A logo should feel fresh and new but also not too outlandish - it should walk that line between being fun but also credible
- The logo should be simple and clean
- The logo could - but definitely isn't required to - incorporate elements that recall writing or the "quill" idea
- The logo needs to look different than Twilio, a similarly named company: http://www.twilio.com/
- It could include our tagline - "tools to explore your world" - but doesn't necessarily need to
The files we require are:
Print file format - .ai
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd
Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo