"The Fleet" and/or "The Fleet Club" (Still to be confirmed - based on designs)
"A club for commerce". The Fleet is a branded networking club, offering interesting networking events tailored to our target audience. Talks by high profile speakers from organisations such as HSBC will be interspersed with networking opportunities, without the pressure of the ‘hard sell’ from sponsors.
Members of the club will enjoy regular meetings in an exclusive environment, with talks from well established successful entrepreneurs who share their experiences on topics of interest. The club provides knowledge to it’s members, but also encourages relationship development.
Although any connection will be kept deliberately subtle, the club is a product of an international law firm. The firm is a top 50 full service law firm with clients ranging from international, FTSE and AIM listed businesses, to private companies, governments, not-for-profit organisations and private individuals.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The Fleet’s target audience will be high net worth entrepreneurial individuals, with a focus on the technology sector. They will be used to attending networking events but will be drawn to this club by the quality of the other members.
The membership will be invitation only and/or tightly regulated to ensure that the attendee’s will only be networking with like-minded individuals that they will genuinely want to meet.
1) Logo suitable for printing as well as online content
2) 5 color pallette to compliment the logo - MUST be suitable to form the colour palette for a website
3) The colours should sit well on a web page as they will form the basis for the web site.
4) Logo must contain the full name of the club (both options), but a supplementary version with just an icon would also be suitable.
5) Print file format - ai (CMYK).
6) Web file format - layered PSD.
Although we welcome creativity, the following suggestions form our initial thoughts on how the brand may be presented. Note: these are in no way restrictive and we would very much welcome new interpretation of our requirements.
• 1920’s/30’s - Art Deco
• New York/smoking lounge style
• Straight lines
• Dark colours- blacks, deep reds, purples as well as white
• Formal but not necessary classical design – contemporary twists could be incorporated
• Could contain elements of a nautical theme, but the name ‘Fleet’ is derived from Fleet Street, London rather than the shipping connotation.
• Please do not use any clip art or cartoons in the logo.
• Please feel free to experiment with colours.