Ameya SK was very professional in every step of the process from beginning to the end.
He understood my needs and quickly delivered the changes I asked for.
I hope to work with him again in the near future.
- Felipe Martinez C
How paul_xedos started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Selling items that promote fitness in the office environment
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Logo will need to fit into following website color scheme - http://www.osit.com, http://www.glebegallery.com, so I guess orange and red are primary colors with any other color you think suitable
* Primary product being sold is the same as this site http://www.evolutionchair.com/
* The idea I had was the ball chair to be the 'o' in office. I did think about having an image of someone sitting on the chair but I am open minded on that.
* Idea being promoted is "active sitting". If you know how to represent the idea of activity in a static image this will be a bonus
* Logo needs to be able to scale to 60px in height
* need to be able to represent the logo (or part of logo) as a favicon image
* Logo to be used on web, business card and brochures. If you're able to include business card design and A4 (3-fold) flyer design that will be looked on favourably
* the .co.uk in the name needs to be represented but to a lesser extent. "Office" and "fitness" are the main words