Looking for a fresh, “web 2.0”, strong, expressive and fun logo for a project focused on travel’s tips and pictures
Tips & Trip
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We’ve already developed and conceived successful web projects and we are working on some iPhone apps, soon in the App Store.
“Tips & Trip” is a web/mobile/email B2C service that allows travelers to browse, take pictures or write down tips about restaurants, bars, clubs, hotels, streets, stores, and every kind of place users want to remember when they visit a new town, or even about the town they used to live.
Beside this they can also discover new interesting spot browsing into the app/web site, visiting other user’s profiles and tips or browsing into a particolar map town in the app/web site.Users can send their tips and pictures by web, email and iPhone/iPod Touch/Android.
Tips & Trip in short
Quick, easy and useful application usable from all around the world, wherever you are.
Logo and Payoff name details
The domain is http://www.tipsandtrip.com. Therefor the logo/playoff can be written in one of the following way at your choice:
- Tips & Trip
- Tips and Trip
- tips and trip
- tips & trip
- Clean, strong, fresh, funny, web 2.0, “traveler” logo wich resume Tips & Trip in short.
- The logo must be expressive
- People who see the logo should understand immediately that the business is about travel’s quick and useful tips and pictures
- The logo must be in vector format (AI)
- We don’t have any particular preference about the logo’s colors, but it must be something for all the kind of travelers
- Core: 16-40 years old, 50% men 50% women
- A “Payoff” will be considerated an important additional extra for our last choice
- The Payoff must resume Tips & Trip in short, strongly and freshly in a few words