A terrific, professional, responsive designer with wonderful instincts and a great sense of customer service. Plus, a lot of fun to work with. I plan to work with this designer again and again.
How oceandoctor started their logo design journey
To commemorate my recent 50th birthday, I will be donating speeches about the oceans and my "adventures" in ocean exploration to at least one school in all 50 U.S. states plus all U.S. territories. My blog, http://www.oceandoctor.org, describes this special "expedition" in detail. I am looking for a compelling logo to capture the spirit of this special project, to be used on the web, for media, t-shirts, etc.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
The design should be effective at communicating the essence of this unique "expedition" while doing so in a way that also conveys some of the emotion of children learning about the world around them. Optionally, it might convey the diversity of the children that I will be visiting, from Barrow, Alaska to Meridian, Idaho to San Juan, Puerto Rico, for example.
- The design should incorporate the text: "Ocean Doctor's '50 years, 50 States, 50 Speeches Expedition'"
- The design should also incorporate a portion of the Ocean Doctor logo for branding purposes. This artwork was a 99designs contest winner by the very talented, "Echoes." You can see the artwork in the masthead of http://www.oceandoctor.org. You can download the .ai file of this artwork here. (You need not include everything...perhaps just the turtle and/or the Ocean Doctor lettering)
- Since I am a sub pilot, that will be a strong theme in my talks. While not required as an element, it's something to consider.
- The students will range in age from elementary school to college age.
- Looking for something fun, engaging, memorable.