We require a logo for an youth market events website. The logo will be featured mostly on the site, on business cards, posters etc
This Way In AND thiswayin.com.au (feel free to play with capitalisation)
The logo is for a new website that is targeted at the youth market or morespecifically the 18-28 year old age bracket.
Its an events listing website and social network where users will be able to:
- Find events to go to
- Find venues to go to
- Find people to party with and socialize with
- View photos and reviews from past events
We have selected a specific color palette for the website and logo. These exactcolours need to be used with the red and clue the most prominent.
The logo needs to be bright, fun and youthful.
The target market forn this website is as follows:
Summary: Web savvyyouth market. Generation Y party animals
Sex: male and female mix
Location: major capital cities
Hobbies: partying, socializing, beach
Profession: student or young professional
Other sites they use: facebook, twitter,
Other media they consume: glossy mags (mens and womens) and street press
Other logos to reference:
- A logo that clearly displays the name and the .com.au extension. Perhaps done by layering the words on top of each other.
- A logo that is fun, bright and youthful. but without cheezy references to the clubbing or events industry.
- Something that is bold and remember able
- too many graphics within the logo
- other colours outside of the color pallette
- the ninjas to stay keep appearing in my nightmares