GPALA (Group Psychotherapy Association of Los Angeles)
The winner of this contest will create a logo that is clean, professional and modern that captures our identity as an organization. (It would be great to have the logo in color and also look good in black, white and gray.)
- Our vision is to bring local group therapists together and offer excellent trainings, provide networking, and increase LA's awareness of the benefits of group therapy.
- Group therapy is a form of psychotherapy where individuals meet together with a therapist for help, personal growth, support, and exploration.
- The therapists in our organization are Psychologists, Social Workers, Marriage and Family Therapists, Psychiatrists, Nurses, students and others.
The logo should be attractive to professionals and those seeking group therapy
--We would like to attract professionals to our organization (Psychologists, Social Workers, Marriage and Family Therapists, Psychiatrists, Nurses, students and others)
--We would like to attract anyone interested in group therapy to look at our website (currently being created) to find a group therapist- (for reference see http://www.gpasc.org and check the function "find therapist")
Please feel free to be creative. We're looking for a clean, modern, professional look. It would be great to have the logo in color and also look good in black, white and gray
Please create the logo with GPALA, but also include the full name somewhere (Group Psychotherapy Association of Los Angeles) in the design
Feel free to incorporate aspects of GPALA's identity (this is helpful but not necessary to win)
- People sit an a circle in group therapy
- Group therapists push for connection, emotions and open expression
- Group therapy is about coming together as people to work on problems
- Members of groups include all races, sexual orientations, and socio-economic backgrounds
- Our organization serves the Los Angeles, California community