LuckyP is trying his hand a racing in the British MR2 championship this year after a couple of years trackdaying his Ultima GTR. He'd like your help to design a logo that can be used on his black MR2, his black Ultima GTR and on the pit crew's black shirts. A large one accross the sholder blades and a small one on the breast pocket.
Hi, I'm LuckyP (known to my mum as Pete!)
For the past 5 years I've been known on the PistonHead Ultima Forum as LuckyP - don't ask - these things just happen!!
After a good couple of years track daying the 550bhp Ultima GTR I'm going low cost racing. An MR2 MkII in the British MR2 Championship:
I'm a fan of black cars and this logo will be used on the black MR2, on the front, roof, sides and rear,and if it's cool enough as a descrete logo on the Ult.
It'll also be used on the pit late shirts (if I can get any crew!!).
I like the Bentley logo and think that silver and fluro orange (or like the Mclaren orange/red) as an accent colour.
I'd like the shirts embriodered, and the logos on the cars will be in vinyl.
Here are a few efforts from my chums on Pistonheads.........you can see why I'm keen to seek for a design!!
And to see what I get upto in the Ult, get a flavour from some of the bottom vids here:
- Strong recognisable logo
- good for a black backround
- The P could be the central part with LUCKY above and Racing below?
- silver with contasting other colour (orange/fluro red/lime my fave)
- I like the Bentley wings but please explore other ideas!!
- I like the Goodyear 'Racing' script
- I don't like it too jokey
- I like brads like TAG, Bentley, Porsche, Aston, Wally etc
- LUCKY and P in caps - Racing with a cap R and lower case 'acing'if in 'hand written' script - or RACING in caps if text? Clear??
- LUCKY and P can be split up - not precious!
- Checkered flags
- MR2 or Ult reference
- Speed lines
- complicated designs that can't be embroidered or cut vinyl!!