I've compared many designs and I have to say : this one is the best. A very fine design, in fact the finest. Thank you..
How Chris Surridge started their logo design journey
A glossy, 3D logo to represent a 3D immersive world and its accompanying website. Web 2.0'esque.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Mad Compass is the name of a 3D world that will be used for immersive educational experiences. We need an eye-popping logo that represents an edgy, community-driven place where people come to play out roles and experiment with identity.
Vector graphic, please.
- Item 1...must have a 3D feel to it.
- Item 2... must be glossy/shiny.
- Item 1...no hats or mad hatter imagery.
- Item 2...must not use the words 3D in the logo
- Item 3...must not include a planet or earth-like object (spheres are okay)