thoroughly enjoyed working with Newwen and have a superb design as a result. He has very good taste.
They did a fantastic job and came up with a unique logo that we love! The work was well organize, and fast. Would recommend to anyone who wants a clean, minimalist logo.
The logo design was done quickly and professionally. The designer is very creative, hardworking, patient and attentive to the wishes of the customer. We are happy with the result and the collaboration.
thanks for this great job.
We started off a little bumpy because I didn't clearly communicate my vision. But CityX was able to adjust and respond quickly, changing direction mid-project. I was impressed!
Awesome designer with quick understanding of desired logo .
How Sweefit started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Sweefit is an app that help people find their personal success by matching career opportunities and meetup
Target audience: Age 21-35
The light at the end of a dark tunnel.
The black, dark tunnel represents the hard work life we live in.
The light represents the opportunities for success made by using our app.
- icon that shows a black tunnel or a black wormhole with a white beams of light.
- Icon size and shape must be like an app store icon frame (see attachments)
- use only black, white and grey colors.
- must have a Deep Perspective
Logo font brief: Sweefit
- only in black color.
- The base font you use have to be a modern san serif font
- the font must be an original and memorable so you will need to illustrate
- the logo needs to feel: young, modern and luxurious with energy or movement
Idea to try: (you don't have to try this idea - give us different examples)
- ‘Sweef’ - thin font with a swift feeling like a wind. ‘It’ is bolder static font.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Dark neutrals: Formality, mystery, exclusivity and luxury.
Light neutrals: Purity, balance and sophistication.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
the pics are examples for illustration we want in the icon
the shape and size of the icon are also attach