Nahum Media has been created to take old paperback literature and transform it to "ebooks" or "flipbooks", then "audiobooks", then "video", and make it available for download (mostly for free) on the web.
The inspiration for the name "Nahum" come from the bible book of Nahum 1:15, which says "Behold upon the mountains the feet of him that brings good tidings, that publish peace...". (No... I do not want "feet" as part of the logo. lol)
Target audience is the world-wide Christian Church.
A logo that will make me look twice...
○ Part of the logo should be a graphic symbol (non-text) that can also work as a stand alone visual identity, for example as a "bug" watermark in the lower corner of video productions -- similar to the way television networks superimpose their logo in the lower corner of all their programming
○ The .com should have less emphasis and not distract from the overall design
○ Please incorporate a small TM trademark symbol into the design
○ Design should be reversible so logo can work on light/white background or dark background
○ Logo needs to look great on CD's/DVD's even if used somewhat small.
○Sterotypical pro-life or religious design items (i.e. roses, hearts, babies, mothers, crosses, Jesus, Mary, etc.)
○Grunge or gamer look
○Too busy or complex
○Difficult to read
○Odd colors that are hard to complement in a web design
○This logo will be viewed by all age groups, so it should not be geared toward one age group like youth
Final File Format:
Final artwork should be provided in vector format (high resolution)