Created a new logo for a 15-year old non-profit. Working with non-profits takes time because of the committee format and Ismailbayram was patient! He did a great job of helping us narrow down our design that was finally approved by our board and membership.
How mbevan started their logo design journey
looking for a clean, simple, identifyable logo for my new health account administration company. The product/service that I offer can supplement existing benefits that employees receive from their employers or it can replace them.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I am starting the company and building a webiste to support it. I require a logo to build the site around. I would like a brand that is easy to recognize and that differentiates me from health benefits providers.
- Item 1...I am flexible on all points, but...
- I like the combination of orange and blue
- I like simple, smooth designs and shapes
- something relaxing but fun
- clean, classy, professional
- Item 1... not too busy
- not too "corporatey"
- does't need to visually tie into medicine or health care