We would like to convey a sense of the amazing quality of 'stillness' .. when we think of the art of stillness words that come to mind include: quietude, simplicity, silence, pause, breathe, deep, rich, organic, innate, clarity, flow, being, balance, "letting go", ease... The 'art and the science of meditation'. We want to be open to YOUR creativity so the following points are just our initial thoughts:
· a subtle/simple design
· a font that honours some of the beauty and richness from the East - yet also provides a professional image for our modern approach (not too rigid, too boring or too 'New Age'). Professional and clean, with some warmth/richness to it. Inviting and pleasing to both the creative and rational sides of the brain – but definitely NOT one that could be construed as corporate.
· a colour scheme that comes from nature (the coast more appropriate than the mountains) so more natural colours (think driftwood, or sand) ..
· probably not a photographic image
· simple enough to use in big or small versions – B&W and colour
· Editable Adobe Illustrator vector format, with fonts included
What I Don't Think We Want:
Not really interested in people, lotus flowers, meditation poses (Lotus or cross-legged), candles, incense, angels, crystals, moon/sun combinations, animals, and corporate world.