How Covenant Design started their logo design journey
We want an amazing, awesome, above average, and very unique logo. Just like everyone else.
We're just more fun and we give A TON of feedback - since it helps us both!
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Covenant Design does web design (we use 99designs for most of our designs!). Our "cool thing" is that we KNOW web dev, and we also come to KNOW our clients - so we can make sites that are engaging and directly increase their brand value. So yeah, it is pretty cool.
The problem is, we've designed everybody else's website, except for our own. So now we need a logo.
Oh, and since we use 99designs, we'd love to work with you more in the future if you do good work!
- Needs to be eye-catching and memorable
- We want our name "Covenant Design" (focus on the "Covenant", not the "Design" part)
- We want some sort of logo graphic that can stand-alone for our 'trademark' - but also couples with our name.
- Maybe something to do with a drop of water
- Maybe a cool rainbow-ish thing (not psychedelic or anything though)
- Or whatever. We're open to new ideas.
- We're picking a colour scheme, so lots of different color combos would be great to see.
- Shouldn't look little kid-ish, or too technicoloured.
- No clip-art - shocker, eh?