It was a pleasure to work with Micheal. Fast, great communication, perfect design. Highly recommended!
How GJB started their logo design journey
We are a software startup and require a strong, Web 2.0-savvy corporate logo to accompany an already-striking product logo
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We require a corporate logo and are looking for a strong brand: reasonably simple, cool and no flashy gimmicks. The logo should sit well in a Web 2.0-style environment and give the impression of a fresh, young company that is reliable and quietly confident about its offering. A limited combination of well-chosen colours would be preferable and we are not adverse to an image accompanying the text. MotionPulse is a software vendor specializing in automated software testing tools and consulting.
- Clean, simple, cool, no flashy gimmicks
- Must sit well in a Web 2.0-style environment and be indicative of a software/web company
- Must give the impression of a fresh, young company that is reliable and quietly confident about its offering
- The words MotionPulse, which may be joined or seperated and lower or upper case
- Limited number of well-chosen colours
- In order to accompany another product logo of ours, the corporate logo must match or complement RGB hex value R=00, G=5E, B=00
- Not too many colours
- No comical, gimmicky, twirly or flowery fonts - must be clean