The design was polished and the designer was professional and easy to work with.
Very proactive and professional. She made sure we were 100% satisfied. We would work with her again.
- Brian Siatkowski
Thank you so much for giving us so many options to choose from! You did a wonderful job and made it hard for us to choose from your work.
- Saba' 36
Saba was always very quick to respond to my requests with high quality outcomes. Easy to work and always positive attitude. Thank you Saba.
Great work and prompt replies. Thank you!
How loukaC started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
- Karanga is a global organisation
- support policy makers and educators
- from across the world
- promote quality and equitable Social Emotional Learning and Life Skills
- by connecting, coordinating, and driving action.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Here is the design brief.
- We are looking to develop a high-quality logo which clearly shows to our members and possible funders that we are a modern, connected and global organisation.
We want to appear professional but not bland.
We may want to do more work on brand identity once we have the logo.
We like the idea of a human head, or representation of a person
we would like to see something that has connection as an element
We are a global alliance not-for-profit with education so a book/person
Our site is hosted at karanga.org at the moment, please take a look.
Would like options without the name also.