logo for new internet service that will enable friends to make ad-hoc, impromptu plans with each other. the plans could be for fun- or for business-oriented activities.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are a new internet start-up seeking a logo to promote a fun, action-oriented image. Our service willallow people to organize impromptu activities of various types with other friends who sharethat common interest. Our service will be at http://www.onshortnotice.com (right now, what's at that URL is a placeholder, so the logo need not conform to that current look-and-feel).
We desire output in a vector format that can be easily re-sized. While this contest is for a full logo foruse at top of website or other correspondences like business cards, we also want delivery of the final logo's graphic as an icon thatcould be used standalone (e.g., as a browser bookmark or desktopicon) at 16x16 pixels or greater.
- Must say "OnShortNotice" in the logo, blended with a graphic that is appropriate for our service offering.
- We currently have the 3 words merged together without spaces, but feel free to break them apart if that enhances your design
- Winner must also provide the final graphic separately as a standalone icon (e.g., next to a browser bookmark or as a desktop icon) -- this graphic must look good at 16x16 pixels
- Ideally promote the concept of fun, friends, activity, common interests as well as the concept of impromptu and ad-hoc
- Want a classy, yet not highbrow, image.
- Prefer bright and vibrant colors -- but not too many. Clean and simple is good.
- Likely website background will be white
- Don't want something that feels old, dated, or too "corporate"
- Don't want something that looks busy or crowded -- it's ideal to promote all the concepts listed above, but most important is being clean, simple, and easily digested.