Delighted!! This is the second time this designer has captured our vision perfectly! "Ink" is very easy to work with and accommodating. We highly recommend this designer!
How cts4 started their logo design journey
I'm doing a makeover for a client's web site & they want a new logo that has the colors of their template utilized in it.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Everything Birds, a major online retailer of parrot cages & parrot cage accessories, needs a logo for their "soon to be live" website makeover. The logo can be whatever colors you think look good, but also need to incorporate colors 640 & 369 shown at http://www.peaceproducts.com/Panton…Chart.htm. Those are the 2 main colors I will be using for the new template, so they need to be used in the logo.
I'm encouraging free thinking, and want to see different creative ideas. There are very few restirctions for this logo design (see 'what I don't want' section for restrictions). Tag line is optional, and they don't currently have one. There are a few things I would like to see, and they can be found in the 'what I want' section. I would like to see a parrot of some kind. You can see their current logo at http://www.bird-cage.com in the top left corner. I did this logo in paint, and got the parrot image from a non-copyrighted clip art image.
The logo must be 100% unique and not be copied from anywhere else. They will be getting this logo TM'd & Copyrighted, so that is a requirement.
- The name "Everything Birds" should be the largest text in the logo, even if you do choose to use a tag line.
- Some indication of a parrot must be in the logo, even if it's just an outline of sorts. Using a cage in the logo is optional.
- Colors 640 & 369 shown at http://www.peaceproducts.com/Panton…0Chart.htm must be used in the logo.
- Colors that clash with the colors I've required you to use.
- Anything too high tech. It needs to be fun and colorful, yet professional looking as well.
- Use of others copyrighted or TM'd images or text.