What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are very serious about business, but in a relaxed way. We need something that looks great on just aplain white background and that can be used with and without the text. It wouldbe great if we could just change the color and it will still look great ondifferent backgrounds. We like simplelogos that makes sense.
For now we will use the logo for the top left corner of http://www.pwi.vn, name cards and a 16 * 16 px Favicon.
Inspiration (random ideas from us):
- A tree (maybe oak). Because we think that ideas grow ontrees.
- Very clean lightbulb like a drop.
- A lightbulb hanging in a wire.
- An eggHere are some pics we like:
We do web marketing, we do not have design skills. If youmade our logo, it is more than likely that we will use you for client work aswell. If you want it, that is.
- the words "people with ideas", probably lowercase and handwritten
- an icon of some kind above that text, should also work alone
- the logo in both vector format and as a png
- the logo posted on a name card design if possible
- we are a great company, we need a great logo =)
- we don’t really know what we want. Yet. So, show us!
- normally we are not in love with glossy and 3d logos but there are some exceptions I guess.
- a clipart pic with people with ideas in a handwriting font below, be creative.
- not too many colors, we think.