Perfect work flow. Very communicative. A real professional.
How yakyakkaren started their logo design journey
Lifestyle photographer in need of a logo that will distinguish me from the competition.
Karen Kirkland Photography
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I would like to have a logo that will help to distinguish me from other photographers. I am a Los Angeles based lifestyle photographer with a very journalistic approach to my work. I would like my logo to be my brand. I am interested in using my logo on my business cards, my website (once completed), my blog and as a watermark on my photographs. The logo should be horizontal in configuration. I'm ready to take it to the next level. My blog is http://www.karenkirkland.blogspot.com. I haven't launched my website yet - but I have purchased the url - which is http://www.karenkirklandphoto.com.
- I'd very much like to have a UNIQUE graphic element within the design that could potentially stand on its own
- cutting edge
- love the colors blue and brown together but definitely open to other ideas
- fyi - i'm a romantic at heart
- would like to have my logo run across the top of my blog for now and on my website in the very near future.
- the final artwork in a vector format like that produced by Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator
- no stars
- no comic sans font
- no cameras
- nothing that is on the "nose" or symbols that relate specifically to photography
- nothing too cute-sy
- nothing corporate