OMG this is the best designer in the universe. Totally helpful and professional. Worth 100 times more. I couldn't be happier with the choices and changes made and extra service.
How Questorian262 started their logo design journey
Design a logo to use for branding purposes for a personal website and blog - used to promote the business of an Internet Global Marketing professional consultant
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
A PlanetBala, or PlanetBala.com logo.
To help with branding, and to give it more credibility I would like a logo designed to tie the theme all together - the website, the blog, and I would like to use it on business cards too.
Produce a website that would be used to contact people interested in getting help with how to market on the internet, and to attract more customers, and help with ad campaigns
- Vector format artwork to aid resizing suitable for Adobe Photoshop, or Illustrator
- Please also supply as various size JPG files suitable for placing on a website (I do not currently have photoshop, or Illustrator)
- A logo that is simplistic and not too fussy - so that it would trasnsfer well to a website, and business card, or a T-Shirt
- Worldly - maybe with a globe, or the
- If possible suggest the Internet - and/or the global nature of the internet
- It must be fresh, clean, and original
- Inspiring and dynamic
- Strong Graophic
- Srong colours (e.g. like 99Design - Orange, Purple, Green - but feel free to use any you think work)
- Suggest energy and vitality
- Something that would make people think that some thought went into the logo, and the colour scheme
- The colours are important because they would be echoed throughout the website (naturally)
- Maybe a play on my first name Farley
- Maybe a play on my initials - FJB
- Maybe a play on my surname - Balasuriya, or Bala, or BALA
- Or a meaningful mixure thereof, FJB, Farley Balasuriya, etcl
- Something that could still be recogniseable as a FAVICON for branding
- A logo that would be hard to transfer to a business card or make quite small
- A logo that wolud be too fine, or delicate
- Vervy similar colours, or no dynamic range