Really great working with Man Jadda_Wajada. Fantastic designs, attention to detail, and ease of communication.
Fast and responsive. Great work!
Excellent design and what a great process. We had over 100 designs and this one was great for us.
How stevepS started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
1. Lytical Ventures (a venture capital fund) is both shorthand for the word ‘analytical’ as well a play on words with Lyrical (Lyrical Partners is the force behind the fund)
2. We invest in early-stage companies (that means Series A and Series B (which means companies from about $1M in revenue to $10M)).
3. We are focused on the Corporate Intelligence space. Some examples of this include cyber, risk/threat management, artificial intelligence, big data analytics & visualization.
4. We are technology savvy investors. That means we are knowledgeable about the latest, most cutting-edge concepts and that we understand the technology stacks required to create new products out of these concepts.
5. We are founder friendly. That means we get involved with our companies. We help them when possible with business operations, introductions and best practices. We try to put ourselves in their shoes when it comes to decision-making and governance.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Accounting & Financial
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
The logo should be...
• Blue (at least for the Lytical part)
• Compact (not long and thin)
• Able to have a shorthand version (ex. LV)
• Able to be used as a negative in terms of color scheme (ex. white on a blue background)
• Something that institutional (read: more mature) investors will like but founders and entrepreneurs won't be turned off by.
• Something with verve and a little whimsy