A company name and logo used on website and business cards and all aspects of corporate branding.
Depicting a professional career. Based upon growth and personal satisfaction.
Tag line: Professional careers by design.
Target Audience 1
* Engineers / Architects / Science Professionals
* Technical People early in their careers New Graduates -10 years
* Looking to determine career direction and purpose
* Analyze their current situation and the growth potential
* Measure and track growth
Target Audience 2 ( to follow )
* Small Engineering and Architectural Firms < 50 Employees to start
* HR Development
* Company growth based upon the growth of their people.
* Finding the right fit for positions from within.
* Seeing the future and fitting the personnel into the roles as both the people and the company grow.
* The services that we will offer are as follows:
* A Human resource system focused on assisting engineering and architectural professionals to develop and measure the progress of their careers.
* Clarify and define the career opportunities that they wish to pursue and the path that they wish to take.
* Analise the opportunities that they have at their current position and determine what is required to get themselves to the next level in their chosen career path,
* monitor and measure their growth and the areas that they excel in. Define their career in their terms not what a current supervisor or HR Department thinks they should focus on for their current position.
* Skills Assessment and Development
* The long term goals of the company are:
* Enter into the market with Personal Professional Development system
* Next iteration to grow generically into assisting small to mid size firms and grow their employees and to produce a product that can follow people throughout their career.
* finally develop a full ERP system for Engineering and Architectural firms
* We want the name and the Logo to convey
* The concept of direction, purpose
* Clarity / Direction / Achievable Measurable goals and milestones along a professionals career
* In sync with where you are and where you want to move to.
* Human resources
* Continuous Improvement
* Our Tag Line " Professional Careers by Design" is meant to convey our beliefs that:
* Companies can only grow as effectively as their Management and Staff grow
* The Employee needs to be in control of their career direction.
* The Employee direction and the company direction may not be in sync forever.
* Corporate growth based on employee development
* Career planning and development
* Career track selection
* The imagery I have for the Logo was very rudimentary but I believe is overused?
* Nautilas Shell? may be overused
* Compass is overused
* Phi or Golden Ratio based
* Do you have any color preferences, or existing brand colors?
* No colour preferences
* Do you have any colors that you do not wish to use?
* Blues are way over used
* A colour that is subtle but projects Strength
* I believe that Greens are a strong colour but open to any suggestions (and yes I am Canadian)
* The adjectives should best describe the Logo are:
* The feeling or message that the company name should convey to those who view it are:
* Clear and Concise
* Foundational to growth
* I know what I want and how to get there.
* Open to suggestions but looking for a strong but not overstated type.
* The company name and Logo will be used for Branding, Website, and all company literature.
* Preferred Deadline for this competition would be:
* 30 - 60 days from start of competition
The winning designer will deliver the logo in jpg format along with the source files you used to create the jpg document (e.g., InDesign files).
A list of the fonts you used. You should also include a URL where I can purchase or download the fonts.
* Please do NOT use my name in the design or company name.
* I will pay for any stock photography you require in your the design. For purposes of the contest, please use free comp files.