What an absolute pleasure to work with RGORG. The quality of the work reflects the investment in the project. She cares! I have already recommended RGORG to a number of people I know who are looking for design work. I love working with 99Designs! The ONLY challenge is that the project may have taken longer than preferred because of the time difference. Not significant enough of an issue to give any rating lower than a 5 STAR RATING. Thank you, RGORG and 99
Designs. I will be back.
How affaction started their logo design journey
AdultDayCare.org is going to be a leading resource for consumers looking for adult day care services in the United States. The site will contain a nationwide directory of adult day care operators as well as other resources and helpful information that will assist seniors and their family members when selecting an adult day care center for health care services.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Senior Citizens and their family members who are seeking adult day care in order to have a structured program of activities for the client to help monitor and improve their overall well-being though social and health related services. Adult day cares operate during normal business hours, and offer their clients a safe and supportive environment.
- Logo should be designed with a white or transparent background.
- Logo needs to be included as a high resolution .jpg, .png, or .psd file.
- Ideal size of logo sized-down would be 300x75.
- Logo should have a cutting-edge, web 2.0ish style that is related to healthcare for seniors.
- Should contain the text Adult Day Care.org
- Logo colors should not be overly bright or loud
Since this is a new site without a design, you have free reign on look and feel. There is nothing to reference outside of the description of the site I have previously given.