Demand Shift is a newly formed management consulting and business advisory enterprise.
Our aim is to seek out projects of interest that will develop and grow knowledge, contribute significantly to a business’ performance, as well as contributing to the well-being of the surrounding community.
Explore innovation and be creative, do things differently and prototype new ideas.
Encourage collaboration between business, individuals and community.
Understanding the notion that everyone involved is there to make a profit and be sustainable.
Have the ability to be flexible, to change and grow as those around it do also.
Ultimately, it is about helping clients make a fundamental ‘shift’ in the way they do business, to influence the ‘demand’ for their product service and to achieve their objectives.
Potential service offering includes the following:
• General business advice and support
• Assist with strategic planning and business plan preparation
• New business and project feasibility, analysis and planning
• Strategic financial advice including acting as an on-demand CFO or finance team resource
• Management reporting and decision making support
• Diagnosing business problems or issues and delivering solutions
• Financial analysis and financial modelling for the business, business units or specific projects
• Operational process review as well as process and organisation restructuring
• Retail operations and retail lease advice and support
• Providing on demand labour hire
• Business. Accounting and property coaching and training
• Shared and collaborative workspaces
• Property, strata & retail management
• Social enterprise support and advice