How Beacon Trust started their logo design journey
Hi, we are a small maker of signature cocktails and our newest creation needs an exciting look before it gets introduced at some events in the near future.
We appreciate all of your efforts and look forward to some great entries. Good luck to every one who submits designs!
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The "Karatini" is a 5-star drink for the 5-star crowd. Think Sex in the City. I guess you could consider it a [very] unique take on a cosmopolitan. It has the color of pink grapefruit (sort of) and ginger is one of the most important ingredients. Oh, and it is served in a martini glass.
While we have a few ideas for it, we'll share only a few concepts because we want you to be as creative as possible. Key elements to consider when creating the logo:
- We would like the "K" to be a strong part of the logo (but feel free to break this rule if you think you have a better idea). Here is a link to an example we like: http://aleclong.com/portfolio/print…/karst.pdf
- Targets women, but also appeals to men
- Enticing, Sassy
- Sex in the City
The logo design itself needs to include the word "Karatini" - all other elements are optional. Colors are your choice and we will provide ongoing feedback throughout the contest.
Our file requirements are quite simple:
- logo in Black & White (dark version over white, and light version over black)
- logo in color (over white, and over black)
- color logo with transparent background (PNG)
- We need high-res PNG files and the original source files for each version listed above (e.g. Adobe Illustrator)
Please feel free to just submit the color logo for the contest and then the winner can provide the B&W versions, etc.