Description: the concept is an online Business-to-Business education and training portal, gathering info about how social media is used, implemented and maintained in companies, in an introducing way (like 10-step guides i.e. how to use Facebook in your company).
The logo should represent 5 different areas in the process of using social media in a company.
The 5 areas should be represented by 5 different colors set up in some kind of wheel, pie or process wheel. The logo should be round and simple. Below or beside the logo should the name "Social Media Wheel" be represented (each word a new color).
The logo pie/wheel should be able to be used without the text "Social Media Wheel" (and the text should be able to be the company name "WebFuture" instead).
The areas are - EACH represented in 1 color in the wheel:
1. Strategic level and planning of social media
2. Tools and platforms for social media
3. Education, Training, Learning how to use media, facilitation, Implementation in the organization
4. Interaction, Communication, Dialouge, Cocreation, Collaboration
5. Analytics, Measurement, Return on Investment, Value
The values of the concept are: Simplicity, young, people, interaction, pure, fresh, light, future
I like the following as an inspiration: http://www.startupcompany.com/wp-co…w=858&zc=1