What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I want a logo for my new online gallery of handmade artwork. I sell handcrafted art work in 5 different catagories, jewelry,art glass,wood,metal and ceramics. I want a logo that conveys,style, beauty, elegance, but that is also contemporary and clean.
SOLO means "only" in Spanish. I would like the logo to indicate uniqueness.
- Item 1...SOLO (in capital letters) Art Impressions. Script is fine, just not too swirly or ornate.
- tagline "Where Only Art Matters"
- I'm drawn to muted greens,lavenders,grays. Some black(not too much). I want a color scheme that will hold up to the test of time without looking tired and overused. It should be crisp,clean, dynamic.Contrast is good,tastefully done. I've seen a number of logos where there is like a faint shadowlike image in the background, then the actual image and it looks very nice.
- Item 1...I don't want bright colors e.g.pinks,yellows,red (no primary colors please).
- No block letters, prefer some type of script.