We're looking for a logo to represent our consulting business - TalentSpring Development. We'd like something sophisticated but somehow quirky.
A few things we'd like to see:
1. A feeling of movement or action in a focused direction – consider "spring" as a coil or springboard rather than as a body of water or the season. It's the idea of our client's management talent bursting forth from the development support we provide.
2. An image/symbol alongside the text. One ideally that works on it's own as a symbol without the company name.
3. TalentSpring should be one word but both the "T" and "S" should be capitalised. Would prefer to see "Development" in a smaller tagline-type font underneath.
4. The design should work in both colour and black and white. Please limit the design to two pantones. We're currently partial to Orange & Grey but open to suggestions.
Consider these logostore images for some inspiration:
What to avoid:
1. As there are other companies named TalentSpring please avoid circular, blue and/or green logos that look like these:
We plan to use the logo on stationary, business cards, in powerpoint, in various eLearning platforms and on our internet site.
Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo.
Thanks in advance for sharing your creative talent!