Established in 1980, Papeterie Haute-Ville is a stationer's store. It’s also part of a large network of office furniture all around Québec, and has been actively involved in the development of kids’ social skills with a wide range of products like games, art products, books and creative DIY supplies.
First and foremost, we strive to be a friendly venue for kids to generate ideas, to stimulate their senses and to promote their imagination. Papeterie Haute-Ville is the unique and complete entertainment center that helps kids fulfill their dreams.
Kids, families, moms and everyone who loves arts and games. Professional offices are also a huge part of the market.
The logo needs to be:
- Powerful and straight forward
- Creative and colourful
- Clean and simple
Avoid the following elements
- Office furniture
- Strong block-like fonts often used for office furniture stores
- ‘’Official like’’ quality stamps
- Elegant cursive fonts
- Cartoony designs and characters
- Request logo for Web and Print Usage
- Need a CMYK image
- Black and white / White and black image
- Adobe Illustrator Al format
- Layered RBG file
- Jpeg version