Kelly swept in at the last couple of hours of the contest and just knocked it out of the park! We love our design and it stood out above the rest!
How Darran o started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
camden gray interiors
What’s your company slogan?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
This brand is essentially a interior design brand , we design and fitout show houses , upmarket on trend restaurants and stage high end properties to sell
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Blues: Knowledge, trust, calm and honesty.
Light neutrals: Purity, balance and sophistication.
Yellows: Energy, intellect, fun and youth.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
WHO WE ARE:
We are an interior fitout company who had our original brand created here.
We are looking to create a new brand to sit beside our current brand. The new brand will represent the interior design wing of the company.
WHAT WE WANT:
• We are looking for a sophisticated and iconic logo to sit beside it and clearly stand out as the interior design brand of the company.
• I would consider something timeless though with a contemporary twist.
• Something that feels exclusive , expensive and design lead.
• I would like the Camden Gray part of the logo to be the main feature that would stand out in an iconic way and the "interiors" sitting separately.
• I'd be open to seeing designs that are upmarket possibly with a slight Victorian twist,
• I would also consider designs with an slight industrial edge and also just string stand alone designs that clearly portray a STRONG and CONFIDENT brand with an ESTABLISHED feel.
This brand could grow and end up in retail or as it's own furniture, furnishings range.
WHAT WE DON'T WANT:
• We don't want to change the current company logo. This logo should work seamlessly beside it.