Things we are thinking about (but open to any great ideas):
- Possibly has a supporting graphic/logo behind/beside it like Microsoft SQL Server 2008 (see attached photo).
- Isolated on white, and works for b/w print (printed invoices).
- Our product names are (loosely) Base and Flex, and the brand for these products will simply be the core logo with these words appended in a different color and/or font. Much like FedEx or Digital Squids (see attached photos). Feel free to submit some of these to increase feedback on the core logo.
I do not want the brand name - Sycorr - to have a FedEx two color/font feel. I wish to couple the brand name Sycorr with my product names for a product logo. For example, SycorrBase, where Sycorr would be the font and color of the winning submission and "Base" a different color and/or font.
- Iconic Representations of Locks, Safes, Money, Bills, Coins, Abe Lincoln, George Washington, Ben Franklin, Gold, Silver, or any other monetary items that represent value *unless* done in a very very abstract way to promote the feeling "security".
- The color orange. We have a main competitor in the space whose Wordmark is all orange.
- Cursive typeface/font.
I will guarantee the contest as soon as I can. Winner will have the opportunity to work on business cards. Artifacts must be in EPS and PSD.
Anything else, just yell - we will be very vocal and help everyone improve their submissions. Last but not least - thank you in advance for submitting your entries - your talents are appreciated!