Synolutions (tagline: ‘Verbonden door Kwaliteit’, Dutch for ‘Joined by Quality’)
Synolutions is a new Dutch company that delivers high quality custom made IT solutions. Synolutions delivers by joining the qualities of the finest freelance professionals in various areas, like IT Professionals, Project Managers and Business Consultants. All with their main focus targetted at customers.
For exposure, Synolutions needs a crisp modern logo to start, followed by a website, business cards and other products to support exposure.
The name Synolutions is obviously a contraction of the words ‘Synergy’ and ‘Solutions’.
Our target market consists of small to midsized companies who require custom made software to support them in their business processes.
Within those companies, our primary contacts will probably be the CEO/CTO or any other managing employee responsible for IT decisions. To attract them, we need to express quality, reliability and professionalism in every possible way.
The logo has to express the following:
Though Synolutions is an IT company, the technical aspect does not specifically need to be expressed.
The name of the company ‘Synolutions’ must be in the logo, but physically disconnected from a graphical symbol. This symbol can be abstract; it does not need to represent anything, as long it raises only positive associations.
The logo must be usable with and without the company name. Same for the tagline “Verbonden door Kwaliteit”, the tagline is optional in the logo.
- Express business, a professional modern style (like sans serif font for the name).
- 2 to 4 (preferred 3) colors in the graphical symbol. Use of gradient colors is encouraged, but only per color (for example, no gradient blue to green, only light to dark)
- Name ‘Synolutions’ may be expressed in 2 different or shades (split into ‘Syno’ and ‘lutions’).
- Choose colors wisely; not too bright, but also not too fade. We know, it’s a matter of taste.
- The logo must be usable on a white and dark background, for example, by switching one of the dark colors in the logo with the white background.
Though we are really Dutch, we don’t feel comfortable with the color Orange in the logo. However, don’t let that hamper your creativity.
PLEASE DO READ THE ATTACHED FULL BRIEF WITH EXAMPLES WHAT WE LIKE !!