WattBuzz.com is a bargain shopping web community for security pros and other related low voltage professionals. For the target audience, picture professionals who consult on and/or install security cameras, closed circuit TV surveillance systems, badge access systems and other similar low voltage systems, mostly for office buildings. Another common user would be an IT-type manager who is responsible for a company's building security. Assume a primarily male and tech-savvy audience.
In addition to serving up fresh security deals each day, WattBuzz has a a team of contributing writers who write about the latest technology emerging in the industry, and also offer their insights into upcoming industry conferences and events.
The main goals of the site are:
1. To share great deals on low voltage products.
2. To keep members informed of the latest low voltage technology and trends.
3. To promote upcoming industry conferences and events which would be of interst to low voltage professionals.
4. To provide a user forum and web 2.0 features so that members can interact with each other and share their collective knowledge and make contacts.
5. (and this is important) To accomplish all of the above in a fun, personable and easily-accessible tone.