TechRx is an individual with a deep passion for technology, and busting through the excuses other companies make up on the "why it can't be done." TechRx is the prescription to get it done right, nail down the answer, and have the absolute authority to give a yes or no answer.
I desire a logo for my new company, TechRx. I need it designed because I closed down a tech company that was not working and need to "reinvent" myself as a brilliant, intellectual, and technology competent individual.
I am Jason Davies, I run the company and operate as a single individual. I am detail oriented, motivated, and intellectual above all else. Furthermore, I never start a project I don't finish. This can include perseveration to the point of insanity. I strive for perfection and realize not every individual, company, or executive will like me. For the most part, my personality is INTP. I tend to associate with genius, smart, intellectual, and people who are highly sophisticated. This is important to realize that I am liked or hated; there is very little "in between." I tend to see things in many shades; but when it comes to specifics, I desire to answer in a doctrinal sence. I focus on explaining details with obscurity; vague ambition; but when I am passionate about details; I do answer them with definative rapport.
My company will focus on technology, virus removal, consulting, and out of the box thinking. For example, a technology company typically sticks to "computers." I handle interfacing of technology to CNC machines. I've worked with laser cutting devices; and technology that is outside the normal technology equipment.
The company does pickup and delivery of computer systems. Operates outside normal hours to please clients. However, our company also does not "negotiate prices.' and with respect to our policies; we either "do the job and people pay our price, or we simply responsed with. "it looks like you have your answer."
All projects are highly pondered, and only the best resolve is delivered.
- Item 1...a professional logo that conveyes the points listed in the description.
- something that can be used on a website and look good
- strong, articulate design of the logo that is clearly readable, visable, and strong
- emphasis on quality, proper, "above the rest" thinking; and I have the best answer vs anyone else
- confidence in the logo that helps demonsrate that I am trustworthy, honest, and will do everything and anything to ensure my client project is treated with the ultimate in expertise.
- Intellectual conveyence, so that specific individuals: Doctors, Lawyers, CEO of large companies; feel welcomed to call and realize the individual they will reach is an expert, and they will feel confidence with the level of dialogue.
- Colors such as blue, gray, white, black, and colors that will convey strength but not dive out glaring
- shapes or angles that are sharp, rather than smooth or rounded.
- very easy to read, reproduce in a variety of settings (business cards, letter head, customized "pens" or any other gift idea)
- creativity demonstrated in the logo design, but not "too out there" or "too bland."
- instant recognition
- Nothing that looks like any other company
- the ability to be able to trademark the image upon acceptance
- Item 1...I don't want bright colors that are scary, this may include, purple; red, bright yellow, orange, or anything flourescent.
- Anything that looks like a "techie, geeky design."
- anything unprofessional that would look childish, un professional; sloppy; or takes too long to recognize.
- copyright or trademark infringements,
- hard to read fonts