We need a superhero inspired - bright, colorful, fun looking logo for a Web TV show that is as of yet rather ubiquitous... Due to the fact that we don't know much about the aesthetics of the show, we're open to your ideas- but think superhero as a baseline or point of reference.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We want a pretty high quality graphic for our opening sequence, and we'd like to be able to use the same image on a website eventually, and as a watermark- so it should read well as a large, medium, or small graphic.
We're a super fun marketing company run by an energetic and eccentric awesome dude. He likes superheroes and hotsauce and comic books and running and fondue and
- Item 1... The text should simply read: The Tellman Show!- Item 2... The colors should be bright and vibrant- I'm inclined to say heavy on primary colors, although this is not a prerequisite, as long as the deign is vivid, and shows up reasonably well against any color background.
- Item 3... The style should be "superheroish" or alternately cartoonish
- It should be pretty simple, that is to say, not chaotic.
- Item 1... It should not be chaotic
- It should not be "girly"
- It should not be boring
- It should not be lame
- It should not be all caps- although all caps for one word would be acceptable.