How Topanga Creek started their logo design journey
We are seeking an aesthetic edgy logo for our bicycle shop. The bicycle shop custom designs higher level bicycles. We are seeking the new logo because we are changing our shop name and moved from our previous location, and here is a link to the shop: http://www.topangacreekbicycles.com
Topanga Creek Bicycles
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are seeking a logo to represent our higher end bicycle shop. The logo should be aesthetic on its own if we use it on a hat, shirt, etc...
We prefer solid lines, not grey lines. We would give preference to streamlined and symmetrical, but it is not absolute.
- We want a design that will be attractive on its own.
- We want an actual logo/symbol.
- We do not want an emphasis on the shop name.
- We do not want a bike in the logo.
- We do not want fading/gradient.
- We do not want grey shades.
- We do not want a cheesy tree/stream/mountain scene
- We do not want a chainring/crank/pedal type logo