We are launching as a pure web design agency and seek your help to create an attractive logo for our websites to make this a success.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Great oaks from little acorns grow (Latin proverb)
Desired Color Scheme:
Blue / black / white
Modern, eye-catching, clear.
Accepted File Formats:
- Aim: Our target audience are small businesses who want to make an impact on the internet so require an impressive logo to fit the new website (under construction).
- Size: We will place the logo, tagline and potentially an image (added after the competition) in an area of 760x110 pixels so other sizes will be cropped post competition.
- Tagline: We have not made much use of our tagline to date and it might remain that way but for now you should consider using it.
- Colours: Our existing logo uses dual blue on white but we consider blues/blacks and white to be best though will not rule out any colours providing the tagline text is easy to read and the image clear to identify.
- Images: Please only use your own imagery or that which is royalty free for commercial use. We suspect people will focus on oak trees this is fine but we donâ€™t want to restrict you.
- Font: The font used must be easy to read, which we will purchase so you do not have to â€œflattenâ€ into the design.
- Feedback: We will provide feedback to all entries as soon as we can and if we find a winner before the end we will close the competition.
- Thank you for your time and good luck with your entries.
- What does Sils Lendir mean? Our name is not a word in general use, and the closest we can give is that is it an Elven city similar to Tolkienâ€™s Rivendell, so it can get misspelt if unclear. Â