Logo Logic is a great artist. He is very professional, quick to response and he delivers awesome work. Every body loves his design. I was very lucky that he entered his work in this contest.
How Mvalerien started their logo design journey
Montserrat Day hospital
Montserrat Day Hospitals are accredited private facilities providing
personalised professional health care. There are currently three day hosipitals - Gaythorne, Spring Hill and Indooroopilly with a new hosipital opening in North lakes mid 2011. Our patients come to these facilities for procedures and operations, eg. Endoscopies, cosmetic surgery etc. It is important to make patients feel they are being cared for. Furthermore, we want to attract the best specialists in their field to come and work at Montserrat and make them feel they are working in an innovative and supportive environment. We would like our brand to speak to both patients and specialists, not in a clinical way but in a caring, supportive and healthy way.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Montserrat has three main target audiences including:
1. Specialists who perform procedures and operations at Montserrat Day hospitals.
2. The GP’s who refer patients to Montserrat Specialists and Brisbane Gastroscopy and Colonoscopy;
3. Patients receiving treatment
1. We need a new "Montserrat Day hosipital" logo. Attached is the current logo. We would like to perhaps keep the sunshine but open to new ideas.
We are open to new colours etc, but need something that can be transferred accross all future marketing ie. website etc
2. We need 4 sub brand logos for each of the hospitals, we are thinking Something like: a) North Lakes Day hospital managed by Montserrat