Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
NuBits – World's Best Stable Digital Currencies
New South Korean NuBits and Japanese NuBits have been created. We need you to pick colors for them and produce infinitely scaling versions of all eight logo versions.
Refer to our existing logos for United States NuBits, Chinese NuBits, European NuBits, and World NuBits. Note: SDR NuBits is now World NuBits (XNBT).
Focus primarily on the color, and motivate why you chose each!
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Accounting & Financial
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
## Colors and Fonts
Orange for Japanese
Teal for South Korean
#FFB800 (gold) for United States NuBits
#631015 (dark red/brown) for Chinese NuBits
#242B68 (purple) for European NuBits
#019D4D (green) for World NuBits
#EE3A23 (red) for NuShares
#231F1F (dark gray) for Nu
If you're convinced of more fitting colors, please suggest.
Ubuntu Regular for “USNBT”, “KRNBT”, “JPNBT”, …
Ubuntu Bold for “NuBits”, “NuShares”, “Nu”.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- New: South Korean NuBits (KRNBT)
- New: Japanese NuBits (JPNBT)
- World NuBits (XNBT)
- United States NuBits (USNBT)
- Chinese NuBits (CNNBT)
- European NuBits (EUNBT)
- NuShares (NSR) – no hollow circle, make “Nu” red.
- Nu – no hollow circle
Transparent, white, and black background.
## Primary Objectives
- Create logos in vector graphics.
- Choose one color for South Korean NuBits.
- Choose another color for Japanese NuBits.
- Enable easy coloring for future adjustments and new products.
- Exclude shine from the logos.
- Logo on top in country's established or chosen Nu color.
- Text below: “Japanese” or “South Korean” in country color.
- Text below: NuBits in black (or near black). Play with
- Text below: USNBT, KRNBT, JPNBT, …. Color “US”/“KR”/“JP” the country color, and “NBT” black (or near black).