Outstanding company to work with! Professional quality, very enthusiastic, accommodating, clearing loving what they do. Highly recommended! Thanks!
How michael.sawick started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Verge or Verge & Associates
What’s your company slogan?
Please read notes.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Construction company specializing in painting, siding, windows, and decks in the upper middle class and affluent neighborhoods of Atlanta, GA.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Verge & Associates has been using the same company logo for the past twenty years. It's beginning to feel VERY dated and is very difficult to incorporate into all of our social media channels because of it's size, shape, and word density.
I'm most interested in logo's which:
1. Use web best practice icons - e.g. replace painting, siding, windows and decks with simple graphic icons which are easily recognizable. Put the icons in their own separate circles.
2. Simplification may require dropping "associates" and just using "Verge" - thoughts?
3. As most all social media channels use a square avatar placard, this would be my first choice for shape.
4. Modern clean fonts.
5. Initials to be created as well "V" or "V&A" for round avatar placards within which squares always get cut off - e.g. Google+, Houzz. And for avatar placards which are small and in which even the simplest logo is difficult to see.
6. Highest resolution possible to avoid pixilation regardless of where we place it - digital, print, etc..
7. Multiple sizes delivered for easy implementation.