LEO037 was an awesome designer! He created a unique concept that we were hoping to achieve. Excellent responsiveness and creativity. Will work with Leo again!
How LabsCorporate started their logo design journey
We're looking for logo design for a dating site called "yumbunny". The slate is clean, we're looking for fresh new ideas that use that name to iconify a great, modern, not-too-stuffy dating site.
Read the contest brief for more information and notice the BONUS part of the prize, too. Thanks in advance for your submissions!
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We need a logo design for our website. Ideally we'd receive the final output(s) in .SVG.
We'll likely offer the $200 price both to the top two designs, but if they're really stellar, three awards may be made. We'd love to have a few good options to take to our board of directors.
BONUS: For any design we use on our official site, that designer will be offered a link to their own personal website from our site's FAQ. No promises on how long we'd be able to leave it linked there, but we currently expect to leave it up for as long as we use the logo. That could generate you a lot of good gigs over time.
- The logo must contain the word "yumbunny" or "yumbunny.com" (casing is up to your creativity)
- Ideally there would be clever artwork/design/mascot near or incorporated into the logo.
- Ask yourself, "Would I be excited to register at a dating site with this logo?"
- (extra cool points) logo can reduce well to two-color version
- (extra cool points) part of the graphic would make a good favicon
- IMPORTANT: Note that the winning logos will transfer under the EXCLUSIVE and unlimited ownership of our company and cannot be used in complete or derivative form in any other way (display, sale, etc). All copyrights and licenses on the logo will be transferred from you to our company upon winning this contest.
- Absolutely no Arial or Helvetica.
- Avoid similarities with popular bunny or rabbit corporate logos.
- Nothing crude or overtly sexual.
- No content or designs that have been used on other projects. (We will need exclusive rights to the logo forevermore.)