We want to project a fun, yet professional attitude through our logo.
*// Update #3: The current submissions are great. If you are working on one right now, please finish and submit it.
Four-star designs look like this:
We are guaranteeing $300 to the winner of this contest!
We are open to silhouettes, humanoid, and anatomically accurate versions of the camel. Please incorporate "CompCamel" or "Comp Camel" into the camel design. Please keep it to a blue, one-color design and carefully read our "wants" and "don't wants" listed below.
Our creative task force will be interacting with this contest often, so please ask your questions below and we will try to reply every 12 hours.
- Vector (see: Adobe Illustrator .ai) files only
- Either "Comp Camel" or "CompCamel" incorporated with the logo
- Modern and simple design
- Must be blue and white. Open to the shade of blue- This will be used on business cards, shirt embroidery, etc., so we need to keep costs down with one color ink.
- Do not use Joe Camel or anything similar to Joe Camel. (Google image search "Joe Camel" if you do not understand)
- No smoking, cigarettes, or tobacco products
- No Middle-East references (Persian princes, magic carpets, Aladdin, etc.)
- No insurance references