A new business blog, WarmFuzzyCapitalist.com will soon launch. The core focus of the site is around treating employees and colleagues well, creating great customer experiences, pursuing win-win opportunities with ethical partners and giving back to the community. Earn profit through smart and friendly interactions.
Looking for a powerful logo that reinforces the importance of people in business. I tend to like clean fonts, simple but powerful logo graphics and vibrant colors.
This contest will be guaranteed.
We are about to launch a new business blog which focuses on creating positive experiences for customers, employees, partners and the community. The idea is that approaching business from an ethical and psychologically-sensitive viewpoint creates longer-lasting profits along with a better human experience for everyone involved.
It is about achieving financial success through healthy and lasting relationships with people and communities - relationships that create value for everyone. Ethics, communication, psychology, sound business models, customer experience. This site is NOT about greed or getting rich quick.
The vibe of the site and logo should be fun, friendly, sincere and professional. The audience will probably be a fairly tech-savvy mix of men and women in marketing, product strategy and executive positions.
We have no specific colors in mind, so go crazy. One thing to definitely AVOID is creating a logo centered around giant dollar signs or anything else that expresses greed.
- Fun, friendly, sincere, professional, memorable.
- clean fonts, simple but powerful logo graphics and vibrant colors.
- Since the logo is long and 3 words, readability of the logo will be important. using initial caps like WarmFuzzyCapitalist or using some kind of spaces or symbols between words will probably look better than putting the logo in all caps or all lowercase and run together without anything to distinguish the 3 different words.
- It would be nice to see the motto with the logo, but is optional. motto (temporary): "People-friendly business."
- Palette: Created in color butshould also look good in black and white. We have no specific color palettein mind and want your ideas. Ideally, logo will look good on a white or dark background. I tend to like vibrant colors rather than muted colors, but dont like to see too many primary colors used at the same time (no primary yellow/blue/red combinations)
- Will mostly be used on the web and prefer wide logos over a tall logo orientation.
- Should look good when scaled to smaller size (like for banner ads, etc), so clean, simple designs will be favored over complex designs.
- Prefer logos with text and a graphic, though we're open to your text-only concepts, too.
- Format:vector with layers intact, and would like one greyscaleversion of each, also in vector format. I will ask the winner where Ican find the fonts they used.
- No big dollar signs, stacks of coins or any other imagery that conveys greed.
- No run together logos which make warmfuzzycapitalist look like one giant, hard-to-read word.
- I don't think that I want to see ".com" at the end since it's so long already, but I'm open to it.
- Should not look too girly or too masculine since audience will include both men and women.
- No logos with only muted, earth-tone colors
- No overly-thin fonts that are hard to read when scaled down
- No complex logos that look cluttered when scaled down
- Noclipart, no iStockPhoto, no copying other designers' work here orelsewhere on the web.I'm amazed by the work we've seen from the designers on this site and can't wait to see what you come up with this time, too! Thanks in advance for your work!