Links help brands to earn visibility on Google. We help our clients to optimize their backlink structure. Like http://www.text-link-ads.com or http://www.linkworth.com, LinkLift (http://www.linklift.com) is a Link Building service.
We are a startup located in Berlin, Germany. After years of experience and the business idea becoming successful, we are now ready to move to the status of agency serving international advertisers. We run their campaigns on their behalf, through a big pool of publishers who create original content.
Our slogan is "… it's just a Link!" and the name comes obviously from the idea that Links can be used as a Lift to higher rankings in search engines. We want to redesign our website and we need to start with a new logo for the company.
Our target audience is segmented in two main groups:
On one hand, advertisers. They are big brands that need to trust in our image, so we will run their campaigns. On the other hand, by selling links, bloggers and webmasters earn a fixed amount on a monthly basis and they need to feel we are a service for them, to monetize their webs.
The logo will be used on publisher and advertiser orientated websites (but will also be printed in business cards...).
We are looking for a logo that can represent an international advertisement agency, but bloggers should not be put off by it. It should be simple, trustworthy, contemporary, accessible.
* The design must contain the word "LinkLift" (it is not mandatory that the letter "L" is capitalized, but we should be clear the name is composed of two words Link and Lift).
* Colors should be kept more or less in the same hue, but different values. Let's say the logo should keep the colors blue and orange-red, but values the values can be changed in order to achieve a more attractive contrast.
* Don't rely on trends. Incorporating the latest design gimmicks is what we did 4 years ago, and look now how cliché we look.
* Feel free to play around with incorporating the slogan.
* Should not contain Stock Art.
* Our feeling is that we should rely strongly in the typefacefont, which might be accompanied with ideas attached to a link, boosting, going up... etc.
The files we will require are:
Vector format - .ai/.eps
Web format - .jpg and layered .psd/.png
Thanks for reading! We are open to any suggestions and confident that the 99designs community can produce a perfect logo for us!