This has been a very seamless experience. Thanks to 99Designs for another great logo for my client. I am just amazed. We started this on Friday and have completed artwork files by Sunday afternoon. We are ready to go to print first thing Monday morning... just amazing !!!
How Sarebu started their logo design journey
We are a publisher of technical information and in progress of building an interactive technical knowledge d-base. At the moment we only publish the print version of this d-base.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Dutch professionals and decision makers who want to find up-to-date and relevant technical information.
Pay-off: Actuele en betrouwbare technische informatie
Besides finding up-to-date technical information, subscribers can also do calculations with a large amount of interactive formulae.
The website focusses on:
- supplying technical information
- help subscribers to do their everyday work, more efficient.
The website is entirely new and therefore we need a logo.
• The size of the logo should be max. 500 (width) x 70 (height)
pixels. Less than 500 px. (width) is possible
• Logo design including pay-off
• Logo design excluding pay-off
• Professional, fresh logo which appeals to professionals in the
construction business or mechnical engineering
• Back-ground color which will also be used throughout the whole site
• Colors used in print product should be adopted: Black, Blue (CMYK
100/84/0/30) and Yellow (CMYK 0/10/100/0). See the attached file: the
cover of our print product.
• Matching Favicon: 16 x 16 pixels
• Logo in gif, jpeg and vector eps.
• A logo based on (parts or details of) construction
• The use of the word “Zakboek”.