She was genuine and unique in her ideas, talented, professionell, delivering generously more versions at once, picking up all aspects of the briefing, always very quick, open to all feedbacks, precise in revisions, she was kind in the conversation. I am pleased and really happy with the result and the process. Loved it. Absolutely recommendable.
How IRIS Photography started their logo design journey
Logo for IRIS Photography, a Connecticut-based wedding photography business (http://www.photoiris.com), for on-line and print use that conveys a clean, fresh, upscale, preppy-chic look and feel....that conveys our photojournalistic style.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Looking for a company logo in CMYK and RGB vector formats for web and print use. We'd like the design to convey the following brand traits:
- Needs to fit in logo space (and be easily readable) of website http://www.photoiris.com
- With and without tagline of "true and beautiful"
- Clean, classic, bright, timeless
- Different from the many many photog websites out there..
- Not corporate, stuffy
- Not typical wedding-y, flowery look...not overtly wedding-y
- No play on iris of the eye, iris the flower, camera aperture...nothing cutesy or funny
- No wedding-y cursive scripts, flowing letters