I think it would look best if Wires Law was in a larger font and then underneath it read Barrister and Solicitor
Barrister and Solicitor
We are trying to communicate a modern approach to practicing law and simplicity.
I like Logo's that have a bolder font for one word and the second word is a little slimmer.
This design looks cool:
Thanks for considering my design contest. Look forward to working with you. Here are the contest requirements:
1. Must be able to produce vector graphics
2. Final design must be able to be produced in various output formats .png, jpg, .tiff.
3. You must use adobe products to build because I'd like the source files (.eps and .ai) for future alterations/use
4. To impress me it would be awesome if you have a version of the logo to be used for social media profiles (twitter is 48x48 and also resizable to 73x73). See for example launchlaw.ca where they use just the "L" box for social media but have a full logo for their website.
5. I have had a previous logos designed where the designer was able to output the logo to show what it would look like on carpet, clothing, office plaques etc. I believe AI has an auto script for that. Please show me those if you are able to. It would be good to have a Facebook timeline image (850x315) for this. See for example http://jrhockeyrecruit.com/about-us/
6. Must be able to produce a transparent (I BELIEVE .PNG) image files so that I can place a version of the logo on top of different backgrounds.
Can't wait to see what you guys come up with. Excited to get my new firm off the ground.