Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
P&D Professional Painters is targeting the following 3 markets:
- Residential Clients Seeking High Quality Repaints (Internal, External, Roofs)
- Builders Seeking Professional, Fast Painting of Newly Constructed Homes (Internal & External)
- Construction Companies Seeking a Commercial Painter Who Can Work Well With Their Safety Systems and Supervisors.
P&D Professional Painters aim to be recognized as providing attractive, long lasting paint finishes through their attention to detail and superior preparation.
Because P&D Professional Painting will be serving corporate construction clients for large contracts it is important that the logo has a degree of corporate professionalism. In the future the business will be sold and therefore the brand needs to carry the goodwill of repeat construction and builder clients.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Please read the attached marketing strategy but keep it confidential.
The exact places the logo will be used are:
- Site Signage (Out the front of places where they are conducting projects)
- Website (Most likely on a white background)
- Business Cards
- E-mail signature (on a white background)
- Embroidered Tshirts for employees
- Vehicle Signage (on a White Vehicle)
We want the logo to look like the business is large and has been around for a long time so it can be trusted.
We want the logo to suit the fact that the business will be using technology such as tablets for rapid on-site quoting. It needs to look modern and consistent with a technology and web-savy business.
We want the logo to clearly differentiate us from the "cheap" painters who have got a poor reputation for quality and reliability.
Overall, trust and reliability are key values we which to convey.